A Randomized, Multi-Center Trial to Evaluate the Safety & Immunogenicity of Staphylococcus Aureus Toxoids, rAT and rLukS-PV, in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alum; Staphylococcus aureus vaccine
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 27 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Aug 2010 Nabi Pharmaceuticals is conducting this trial under contract to GlaxoSmithKline.
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from planning to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History