An Open Label Multicentric Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Indigenously Developed DTPwHB-Hib (Liquid) Pentavalent Combination Vaccine (Shan 5) in Indian Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Influenza virus infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Shantha Biotechnics
- 26 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2008 Planned completion date changed from Aug 2008 to Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.