A Three-Month, Open-Label, Two Cohort Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of Myfortic in Combination With Neoral (Cyclosporin) or Prograf (Tacrolimus) in Liver Transplant Recipients With GI [gastrointestinal] Intolerance.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate sodium; Tacrolimus
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (31) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Actual end date (December 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.