Open Label, Randomized, Multicenter Phase II Study of a Combination of Torisel (Temsirolimus) and Avastin (Bevacizumab) Versus Sutent (Sunitinib) and Versus a Combination of Avastin (Bevacizumab) and Roferon (Interferon [IFN] Alpha-2a) in First-Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2a; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TORAVA
- 29 Aug 2017 Results (n=99) of SUVEGIL and TORAVA trials ,published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 15 Sep 2015 Results (metabolomic fingerprint analysis) published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 05 Jun 2012 Updated long-term survival results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History