Phase II, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study Using Gemcitabine and Panitumumab in the First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APPRISE 1
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Mar 2010 Actual patient number is 3 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2010 Actual end date (1 Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2008 New trial record.