Caelyx [liposomal doxorubicin] in breast cancer in the elderly. Pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (Caelyx) as monotherapy in elderly patients with locally advanced and/or metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 22 May 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.