A phase 1/2 dose finding study of an experimental new drug CS7017, an oral PPARγ [peroxisome proliferators-activated receptor] agonist taken by mouth twice daily in combination with paclitaxel chemotherapy administered every three weeks by venous infusion by patients with anaplastic thyroid cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efatutazone (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2009 Additional trial identifier (4274, SOL-08014-P) and additional trial centres identified as reported by Oregon Health and Science University Cancer Institute record.