WISE ancillary study data analyses:Efficacy of hormone replacement [ethinylestradiol/norethisterone] on myocardial ischemia in postmenopausal women with normal/minimal coronary artery disease: Data analysis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms WISE
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2008 New trial record.