WISE Ancillary Study Data Analyses: Efficacy of Hormone Replacement on Myocardial Ischemia in Postmenopausal Women With Normal/Minimal Coronary Artery Disease: Data Analysis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms WISE
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2008 New trial record.