AVF3963s Neoadjuvant Bevacizumab and Carboplatin Followed by Concurrent Bevacizumab, Carboplatin and Radiotherapy in the Primary Treatment of Cervix Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.