Phase 1, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-center, pharmacokinetic study evaluating the systemic absorption and safety of OMS201 [ketoprofen/nifedipine] in subjects undergoing ureteroscopic treatment of unilateral ureteral- or renal pelvis-located stones
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen/nifedipine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 May 2010 Actual number of patients (11) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2010 Actual end date (1 Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Omeros media release.