A Randomized Phase III 2-arm Trial of Paclitaxel Plus Bevacizumab vs. Capecitabine Plus Bevacizumab for the First-line Treatment of HER2-negative Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TURANDOT
- 17 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2013 Interim overall survival results in three patient cohorts presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History