Phase II Study of Induction Erlotinib Therapy in Stage III A(N2) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Proceeding to Mediastinoscopy/PET and Thoracotomy/Radiotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 To date, 13 patients have been enrolled, according to a poster presented at the 2010 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 13 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.