A Parallel-group, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Active Comparator, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Two Doses of GSK232802 Administered Orally as Monotherapy for 12 Weeks in Healthy Postmenopausal Women With Moderate to Extremely Severe Vasomotor Symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 232802 (Primary) ; Conjugated estrogens
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WARM
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2009 Results have been published as an abstract in the proceedings of the 91st Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society (ENDO).
- 20 May 2009 Additional location (Argentina) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History