A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Parallel Group Study of the Safety of Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Oral Liquid Formulation b.i.d Dosing in Children Aged 2 to 6 Years Suffering From Allergic Rhinitis or Chronic Urticaria of Unknown Origin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PAL
- Sponsors UCB
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (173) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2008 Patient numbers amended from 150 to 155 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History