Study PXN110748: An Efficacy and Safety Study of XP13512 [gabapentin enacarbil] Compared With a Concurrent Placebo Control in Subjects With Neuropathic Pain Associated With Post-Herpetic Neuralgia (PHN)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 03 May 2014 Results of an analysis of sensitivity analyses based on secondary endpoints presented at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 03 May 2014 Results of an analysis of sensitivity analyses based on the primary endpoint presented at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 07 Jun 2012 Results from this trial were used to support approval of gabapentin enacarbil for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia in the US.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History