A multicenter, placebo-controlled, double-blind investigative extension trial of the safety and efficacy of aripiprazole in the treatment of patients with bipolar disorder experiencing a manic or mixed episode.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 11 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2008 New trial record.