A phase 1, randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, dose-escalation, multicenter study of the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and immunogenicity of a single intravenous dose of PF-04360365 in Japanese patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ponezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Preliminary tolerability outcomes were reported at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 15 Jul 2010 Preliminary pharmacokinetic results were reported at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.