A phase 2A, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, dose escalation study to evaluate the safety and effect on exercise challenge testing of multiple fixed subcutaneous doses of MEDI-528. A humanised anti interleukin 9 monoclonal antibody, in adults with stable asthma and exercise induced bronchoconstriction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Enokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Bronchoconstriction; Bronchospasm
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 25 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2009 to 1 Oct 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Results from 9 patients presented at 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.