A Pilot Phase II Study of Decitabine, Arsenic Trioxide and Ascorbic Acid for Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Ascorbic acid (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2011 Actual end date (November 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.