A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo And Active-Controlled, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Dose-Related Efficacy And Safety Of PS433540 In Subjects With Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Sparsentan (Primary) ; Irbesartan
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2009 Positive interim results data were reported in a Ligand media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History