A 12-Week, Phase 1, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Dose Ranging, Forced Titration, Naproxen-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Pharmacodynamic Study, to Assess the Effects Different Doses of Naproxcinod and Naproxen on Arterial Blood Pressure as Measured by Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring in Osteoarthritis Patients With Controlled Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxcinod; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NicOx
- 06 May 2009 Results presented at ASH 2009.
- 27 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in clinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2008 Results have been reported in a NicOx media release; further results will be presented at a leading cardiology conference in 2009.