A pivotal single-dose, randomised, parallel-group, open-label study to demonstrate bioequivalence of 250mg lamotrigine XR [extended-release] relative to 200mg + 50mg lamotrigine XR and to demonstrate lack of food effect on 250mg lamotrigine XR in healthy male and female volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Lennox-Gastaut syndrome; Mood disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2008 New trial record.