A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controled Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety Study of BI 1356 (5 mg Administered Orally Once Daily) Over 24 Weeks, in Drug Naive or Previously Treated (6 Weeks Washout) Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Insufficient Glycamic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 17 Sep 2013 Data will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), according to a Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly media release.
- 26 Jun 2010 Results of this and 3 other pivotal linagliptin trials reported at 70th Annual American Diabetes Association (ADA) Scientific Sessions, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 25 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History