A mult institutional phase II trial of neoadjuvant capecitabine (Xeloda) and oxaliplatin Eloxatin) for resectable colorectal metastases in the liver
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2008 New trial record.
- 01 Sep 2004 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.