A 6-Week Randomised Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of BCI-540 80 mg q.d. and 80 mg t.i.d. in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder and Concomitant Anxiety.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Coluracetam (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety; Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2010 Results have been reported in a Braincells media release.
- 30 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History