Combined Treatment of Sorafenib and Pegylated Interferon α2b in Stage IV Metastatic Melanoma: a Prospective Non-randomized, Multicenter Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2011 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2008 New trial record.