A Phase 2b Long-Term, Randomized, Open-Label, Safety And Tolerability Trial Comparing [S,S]-Reboxetine (PNU-165442g) With Routine Care In Patients With Chronic Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esreboxetine (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued due to insufficient clinical efficacy observed in previous studies conducted in postherpetic neuralgia, as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2009 Pfizer has decided to discontinue development of this drug, as reported in a media release.