A Phase I/IIa Study of the Safety, Immunogenicity and Parasite Growth Inhibitory Activity of AMA1-C1/Alhydrogel (Registered Trademark) + CPG 7909, an Asexual Blood Stage Vaccine for Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide (Primary) ; Malaria vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2009 Planned end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.