A double-blind, placebo controlled, crossover, ascending single dose safety tolerability, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic study of Neu-120 in patients with advanced phase idiopathic Parkinson's Disease with levodopa induced dyskinesia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Neu 120 (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NEURIM Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.