A randomized phase II trial of pemetrexed with or without PF-3512676 for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer after failure of one prior chemotherapy regimen for advanced disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Agatolimod; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 36.
- 11 Dec 2008 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 10 Jun 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.