A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of NOVA63035 in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema Secondary to Diabetic Retinopathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nova 63035 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 15 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 23 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.