Randomized Phase II Trial of Sorafenib and Erlotinib or Sorafenib Alone in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Progressing on Erlotinib.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History