A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of once-daily intranasal administration of fluticasone furoate nasal spray 110mcg in adult and adolescent subjects 12 years of age and older with perennial allergic rhinitis (PAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Nov 2009 Results presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.