A randomized open label multicenter phase II study of first line therapy with sorafenib in association with IL-2 [interleukin-2] vs sorafenib alone in patients with unresectable and/or metastatic renal cell carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSORC
- 31 May 2013 Overall survival results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Feb 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium with focus on overall survival results.
- 29 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Progression free survival duration' has not been met according to results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History