An Open-Label, Phase III, Randomized Study of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccination in HIV, in Comparison to Polysaccharide Vaccine Boosting in Previously Vaccinated Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Aug 2010 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 19 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to an abstract presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 19 Feb 2010 Results have been presented at the 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.