A Phase II, Double-Blinded, Randomized Evaluation of Femara (Letrozole) Versus Placebo for Adjuvant Treatment After Completion of First-Line Chemotherapy for Patients With Optimally Debulked and Chemoresponsive Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole; Platinum complexes
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as no registration and the drug company sponsor withdrew support
- 23 Mar 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).