Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation After Nonmyeloablative Conditioning for Patients With Severe Systemic Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Allotransplant rejection; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 16 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by University of Washington Health Sciences.