Aripiprazole augmentation of SSRI [selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors] antidepressant therapy in treatment refractory depression: Assessment of symptom reduction, psychosocial function, and cognitive function
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2008 New trial record.