A Randomized, Phase 2B Study Of Sunitinib Plus Oxaliplatin, 5-Fluorouracil And Leucovorin (FOLFOX) Versus Bevacizumab Plus FOLFOX As First-Line Treatment In Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUN
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History