A phase I study of ZIO-201-T [palifosfamide] in combination with doxorubicin in subjects with advanced, refractory solid tumors for which no standard therapy exists and for whom treatment with doxorubicin is considered medically acceptable.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Palifosfamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ZIOPHARM Oncology
- 18 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 45th Annual American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) meeting, according to a ZIOPHARM media release.