A Phase IV, Multicenter, Non-randomized, Open-labeled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Gefitinib (IRESSA) as a Second-line Therapy in NSCLC Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELINE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jan 2009 Actual end date added, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2008 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.