Coenzyme Q10 in Huntingtons Disease (HD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ubidecarenone (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 2CARE
- 02 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint (Joint Rank (Combination of Time to Death (for Subjects Who Died) and Change in Total Functional Capacity Score (TFC) From Baseline to Month 60 (for Subjects Who Survived) has not been met, according to results of an interim analysis for futility, published in the Neurology journal.
- 02 Dec 2016 Results of an interim analysis for futility, published in the Neurology journal.
- 29 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as the futility analysis failed to show likelihood of benefit of CoQ 2400 mg/day, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.