VACCILUP "A Multicenter, Randomized Double-blind Trial Comparing Two Pneumococcal Vaccination Strategies in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus"
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VACCILUP
- 04 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Rate of responders at week 28 to at least 5 of the 7 serotypes (4, 6B, 9V, 14, 18C, 19F and 23F)) has not been met, as per results published in the Vaccine.
- 04 Aug 2017 Results published in the Vaccine
- 25 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.