Preliminary Study of Piclozotan in Patients With Motor Complications Associated With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Piclozotan (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 27 May 2009 Actual patient number (27) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is extended from Mar 2008 to Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History