A 76-week Prospective, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Long-term Effect of Rivastigmine Capsule and Transdermal Patch on Worsening of the Underlying Motor Symptoms of PD in Patients With Mild to Moderately Severe Dementia Associated With Parkinson's Disease (PDD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary) ; Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Dementia; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Sep 2011 Motor symptom results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 09 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 15th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 10 May 2011 Additional trial locations (Argentina and Australia) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History