Phase I Vaccination Study Testing the Safety and Reactogenicity of a Recombinant MVA HIV Multiantigen Vaccine (MVA-mBN120B) in HIV-Infected Subjects With CD4 Count greater than 350/microL
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs MVA-mBN120B (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 19 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.