RandomizEd Dabigatran Etexilate Dose Finding Study in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Post Index Event With Additional Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Complications Also Receiving Aspirin and Clopidogrel: Multi-Centre Prospective Placebo Controlled Cohort Dose Escalation Study (RE-DEEM).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RE-DEEM; RE-VOLUTION
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1878 to 2220 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 May 2011 Results published in the European Heart Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History