Escitalopram in the Treatment of Outpatients With Severe Asthma and Moderate or Severe Major Depressive Disorder: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2008 New trial record.