A 12-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Trial of Duloxetine Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Binge Eating Disorder and Comorbid Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Binge-Eating Disorder; Depressive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Eating Disorders.
- 14 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History